Five Reasons To Shop For Flooring Locally
Shop Local, Knowledgeable Salespeople, Competitive Pricing, specialty flooring store, best flooring experience
You have finally made the decision—you are ready to transform your home with new flooring. You may have even selected the type and style of flooring you need. But another important decision looms: Where is the best place to buy?
Today’s shopping options are almost as varied as the number of flooring products, and choosing can be overwhelming. Luckily, the best option is often right around the corner at your locally owned flooring shop.
- Community Benefits: When you shop local, more of your hard-earned money stays in your area. Local store owners generate more local taxes, provide more support for local nonprofit groups, create more jobs for local citizens and do more to encourage local entrepreneurship.
- Knowledgeable Salespeople: Independent flooring retailers focus mainly—if not only—on flooring. Flooring is their way of life, so they are true experts who thoroughly understand the benefits and challenges of every flooring type available. If you have questions about flooring, they likely have the answers. PUT IMAGE AND LINK TO BLOG HEREHow to Prep Your Home for Flooring Installation
- Wide Selection: Although many local flooring stores are small in square feet, most offer an even larger selection than their national counterparts. National chains focus on volume, selling a few of the most popular items in each category rather than offering a wide range. And local shops usually have access to even more products than those displayed. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, be sure to ask.
- Customer Service: The best part of shopping local is often enhanced customer service. Local stores depend heavily on repeat sales and customer referrals, so they work harder to meet and exceed your expectations. Many provide additional services such as in-home consulting and measuring, interior design assistance and professional installation for a highly personalized shopping experience.
- Competitive Pricing: Shopping at a specialty flooring store does not mean you’ll pay more for the same product. Local retailers tend to focus on quality rather than volume, so they often carry a wider selection of higher grade products for customers who can afford it, but they also provide less expensive options for price-conscious shoppers. Keep in mind that many retailers regularly offer great discounts as well as price matching programs to guarantee you won’t pay more.
Many stores sell flooring, but few offer all the benefits of shopping local. Visit us today to see how we can deliver the best flooring experience for your renovation.